E-Commerce Platform Development
Our Feed Connector initiative is aimed at providing clients with intelligent, adaptable and comprehensive ecommerce solutions including online retail stores compatible with all major ecommerce platforms. Over a decade of experience in the ecommerce industry has enabled us to successfully deliver solutions featuring customized e-commerce platforms built from scratch, custom shopping cart plugins and integrations with WordPress, OpenCart and others, we also provide custom marketing tools and plugins that increase your stores’ exposure.
Our Services Include:
- Highly optimized UI design that guarantees a great customer experience.
- An E-commerce solution that grows with your business thus ending scalability limitations.
- Multi-channel shopping cart options that allow integration with Amazon and E-Bay
- Integration with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software suites for seamless online sales management operations
- Development of ecommerce solutions to support multi-store, multi-site, multi-vendor and multi-lingual platforms
- Website integration with mapping software and support store locators for brick and mortar locations
- Ecommerce migrations from one shopping platform to another while ensuring data integrity and compatibility
- Integration with all payment platforms and gateways.
- Development of custom ecommerce modules.
- Implementation of responsive design software including options for HTML 5, CSS3 while allowing compatibility across all browsers.
- Custom ecommerce cataloging and category management feature implementations.
- Customized interfaces to 3rd party applications and services through all available ecommerce APIs and web services.
- Integration with accounting and financial management platforms.
- Development of mobile cart applications on any and all ecommerce platforms.
- Development of site and store optimization tools including SEO (meta tags, alt image tags, etc.), social media tracking, cart abandon reports, email marketing tools, and more